- I come from a long line of Attorneys dating back to my 10th great grandfather in 1600 A,D, Spain.
- I was born and raised here in the United States. I grew up speaking, reading and writing Spanish.
- Since I was 13 years old, I have been fascinated with the legal world. As a college undergrad, I studied pre-law, political science and history to prepare for a legal carrier. Prior to law school, I worked in law firms and for sole practitioners in the summers. I trained in community legal information centers and advocated for the poor and oppressed.
- While attending law school, I participated in our student government as a class representative and as vice-president of the student body. I assisted professors and also was a correspondent for the law school newspaper.
- After three years of law school, I graduated from Golden Gate University School of Law in 1990, (National “ABA” accredited). I passed the California Bar exam on the first attempt and started working for a general legal practice law firm in San Francisco, CA. I successfully joined the Federal Bar in 1991 and I am licensed to practice in the Federal Courts and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- In 1993, I opened my own law practice in Oakland, CA with emphasis on criminal defense. My office services both Alameda County and Contra Costa County. I am well respected in my community and known for my honesty, dedication and reliability as an attorney and a person.
- I successfully represent clients in both State & Federal Courts on every type of criminal accusation from murder, sexual assault, drug trafficking, domestic violence, DUI, kidnapping, identity theft, fraud, and all other felonies and misdemeanors.
MEET THE ATTORNEY